Step 1: How to Upload Shopify Theme on your store
- Unzip downloaded folder
- Open “Theme File Needs to Upload” folder
- Login the Shopify backend and click “Online Store”
- Upload the zip file that contains the theme files
Step 2: How to design your store like our demo/preview site
- Demo content files are included in the downloadable file (that you have downloaded from our market place)
- Go to “Demo Content” folder and open “Presets” folder
- Choose any preset file, open it using any text editor (e.g. notepad, notepad++) and copy all the code.
- Now go to your online Shopify store backend Click “Online Store”
- Click on “Actions” button then click “Edit Code”
- Open “settings_data.json” file and paste the copied code here
- Now save it and you’re done.